Electric Hunting Bike by BAKCOU Flatlander ST (Step-thru)
Out-of-Stock items will be available in Mid-September
FREE With Purchase:
- Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
- 2amp Charger ($49 value)
- Mud Fenders ($55 Value)
- 400lm Headlight ($49 Value)
- Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
On top of it, You will also receive:
- FREE SHIPPING
Why is BAKCOU Flatlander ST your best electric bike for a hunting trip?
We recommend our Flatlander Step-Through (ST) model for our customers with a shorter leg length or those who have difficulty getting on and off a traditional fat-tire eBike. The Flatlander ST is built exactly like the Flatlander, with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter standover height. This allows for greater ease in getting on and off of the bike.
Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard-to-reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander is the bike for you!
We recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For this purpose, Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground and at a price point that won’t break the bank.
We combined the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, a high-end rear hub motor, with the same bulletproof aluminum alloy frame and high-end components that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire, electric hunting bike and created the Flatlander.
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High-Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Can Go Up to 35+ Miles Per Hour