Electric Hunting Bike by BAKCOU Mule (750W / 1000W)
In stock - Available To Ship
FREE With Purchase:
- Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
- 2amp Charger ($49 value)
- Mud Fenders ($55 Value)
- 400lm Headlight ($49 Value)
- Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
On top of it, You will also receive:
- FREE SHIPPING
- NO Sales Tax
- FREE 4K Action Camera to Record Your Hunting trip!
Why BAKCOU MULE is your best electric bike for a hunting trip?
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule can handle anything you throw at it.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself, why the Bakcou Mule has been the #1 selling fat-tire eBike on the market for 2 years, and why this hardtail electric bike is in a class of its own!
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Mule ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26’)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Up to 35+ miles per hour
Is the BAKCOU Mule right for you?
- When trying to decide which bike is right for you, it really comes down to application.
- If you plan to hit the trail with a loaded down rear pannier rack, while pulling a trailer full of gear for a week of hunting or adventure in the backcountry, then we recommend our hard-tail Mule.
- The Mule is built to pack! By design, this heavy-duty 6061 aluminium alloy hardtail frame will maintain its integrity even when placed under heavy loads. While the air suspension GT MRK front forks and suspension seat post create a comfortable ride they cannot replace the high-end full suspension ride of the Storm.
How to Assemble Bakcou Mule Bike: