FREE SHIPPING to all 48 Contiguous States Is Active For Orders $400 and Over
Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days (Example: you place your order on Wednesday, and it ships Thursday or Friday. If you place your order on Friday, it will typically ship the following Monday or Tuesday). Most orders will arrive between 2 to 8 business days after they ship, depending on the warehouse from which the bike ships.
Once the item ships, we will send the tracking information to the email you provided during checkout.
Do you live in Alaska or Hawaii? No worries, though we cannot offer Free Shipping, we charge no more than what the carriers charge us.
Please email us with the item(s) you would like to purchase and your full address, and we will confirm the cost and reply with the shipping quotation.
BE SURE TO INSPECT FOR TRANSPORTATION DAMAGE BEFORE SIGNING
We usually use USPS, UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground Service to ship your order. Certain bulky items ship via Freight Trucks.
We include insurance on your shipment against transportation damage. However, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when it arrives. If you notice any damage, you must note it when signing for the delivery. It will not be covered if you do not note the transportation-related damage on the delivery receipt. There are no exceptions to this.
If your item(s) arrive damaged, mark 'damage' and the specifics of the damage on the freight slip. If you did notate the specific damage on the freight slip before you signed it, please send photos of the said damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
Once you place your order, you will receive a notification and confirmation email with your order details. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and warehouse manager to ensure your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If, for some reason, your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will reach out to you via email.
Please note: NO RETURNS ON ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
Electric Zip is an authorized distributor for top brands in the Electric Vehicles industry. We are a liaison between you and the various manufacturers. If the manufacturer does not approve the return, we cannot override this. Similarly, decisions regarding warranty issues are also determined by the manufacturer. If you order with us, you agree to understand and abide by this.
Returns are subject to suppliers' return policy (7 - 30 days or, No Returns, depending on the policy of the respective manufacturer). All returns must obtain an authorization code by email to email@example.com (No code will be given through a phone call)
NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST COME WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX, UNDAMAGED.
Once the manufacturer receives the return, they will inspect it, and if all conditions are met, a refund will be processed.
To be eligible for a return, please refer to the following return policy
- Returns can only be made within the return period of the manufacturers (we are a distributor of multiple brands and follow the policies of the respective manufacturer. If you purchase from us, you agree to follow the respective manufacturers' policy, which in some cases may override this list)
- All products must be in a resalable condition.
- The product must be free from damages or defects.
- The product must not have been installed.
- No refund will be given if the product is returned in a non-salable condition.
- Return is only applicable when there is a manufacturer defect that is beyond repair
- You must return the product in its original packaging.
- You must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number issued by us when setting up your return, and the return address will be provided at the time of issuing the RMA
- If the unit was purchased under a free shipping promotion, we would deduct our original shipping cost from the refund amount. The customer will bear the 25% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to warranty-covered issues or the wrong item received, but rather for a personal and discretional decision from the buyer.
- If a freight item is returned due to not accepting delivery appointments or refusing to promptly schedule an appointment with the shipping carrier, returned freight items are subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- The restocking fee will vary if the product is returned to the incorrect location.
- All sales are final on products marked "Non-Returnable."
- Specially ordered items and custom products are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once production has started.
- Parcel or freight items that are selectively returned by refusal at the time of delivery are subject to a 35% restocking fee + a $100 Return Shipping Fee. And All shipping charges are always non-refundable, including the Free Shipping.
- ALL ACCESSORIES ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Cancellations can only be made within 2 hours, starting from the time of the order.
Any order canceled after 2 hours is subject to a 20% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees + a 25% restocking fee.
Credit Card Cancellations
All credit card orders processed and cancelled prior to shipping are subject to a 3% fee which is deducted by our credit card processing partners, regardless of the reason for cancelation.
The warranty related to your product will be the policy of the respective manufacturer. We make an effort to display the individual policies. However, these are subject to change, and it is the customer's responsibility to confirm the policy detail. We can sometimes facilitate the communication between you and the manufacturer. However, we are not responsible if the manufacturer is slow to respond or denies your claim. If you order with us, you agree to understand and abide by this.
Note: We do not handle warranty requests by phone. Please email the issue and photos to illustrate it to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Electric Contact Page: Click Here
Bakcou Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here
Chargiot FAQ Page including Warranty Comment: Click Here
Ecotric Return & Warranty Details: Check the individual Manual which we list on each Ecotric product page
Elby Return & Warranty Detail in Owner's Manual: Click Here
Emojo Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here
eProdigy Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here
EWheels Return, Shipping & Warranty Detail: Click Here
GreenBike Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here
Mototec USA Warranty Contact Page: Click Here
Nakto Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here
Razor Scooters Shipping & Return Policy: Click Here
Revi Bikes FAQ Page including Warranty Comment: Click Here
X-Treme Return & Warranty Detail Page: Click Here