Electric Hunting Bike by BAKCOU Storm G2 (750W / 1000W)
In stock - Available To Ship
FREE With Purchase:
- Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
- 2amp Charger ($49 value)
- Mud Fenders ($55 Value)
- 400lm Headlight ($49 Value)
- Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
On top of it, You will also receive:
- FREE SHIPPING
- NO Sales Tax
- FREE 4K Action Camera to Record Your Hunting trip!
Why BAKCOU Storm G2 is your best electric bike for a hunting trip?
The full-suspension Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! For this reason, the rear suspension of the Storm G2 had to be just as heavy-duty, in order to handle all of this torque and power without causing the frame to flex under intense loads.
The all-metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet and now there is a full-suspension bike to handle it.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor”. The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself, why the Bakcou Storm G2 has been the #1 selling fat-tire eBike on the market for 2 years, and why this hardtail electric bike is in a class of its own!
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (See “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR front fork & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Up to 35+ miles per hour
Is the BAKCOU Storm G2 right for you?
If your plans are to hunt rough, rugged, gnarly terrain, with a pack on your back, and you are less interested in packing heavy gear on your bike, or pulling weighted down trailers, then the full suspension Storm is right for you.
The full suspension Storm delivers a Cadillac ride while traversing even the most rugged terrain. However, weighing down a full-suspension bike with heavy gear can cause the rear end to squat, (even when the rear shock is locked out) changing the way it rides and performs.
While the Storm utilizes the same, bullet-proof Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor, with it’s heavy-duty metal gearing and diesel engine like construction, we recommend it more for day trip hunting when a smooth ride is a top priority.