The QuietKat Cargo Trailer is perfect for packing in large items and packing out game meat on your QuietKat electric bike. The cargo cart is only as wide as the bike itself, making it easy to maneuver in tight areas. The trailer comes with BOB axle attachments compatible with all QuietKat electric bikes.
For use with other electric bikes, you will need a BOB Axle from the Robert Axle Project. Click the link below to find your axle
- Storage – 14”x 24” of carrying space for packing in extra gear (coolers, bows, camping gear, hunting equipment, firewood) or packing out large items like your caught game meat.
- Narrow design – the cargo Trailer is just as wide as your quiet Kat attire bike so it moves with you and can fit into tight and cramped spaces. 20”X 4” wheel.
- Compatible – with all threaded and certain thru-axle bikes. All Quiet Kat bikes have threaded axels where the bobbin will thread on. For standard through-axles, you will need a Bob axle from Robert axle project in your specific frame size.
- Single tire design – More stable and easy to maneuver than two-wheeled trailers which have tendencies to flip over on rougher terrain.
- Easy set up – the quick-attach system can be attached in seconds to your rear post with screws on rear axel.Rear suspension – for smoother ride on rougher terrain off-trail in the backcountry while hunting, fishing and exploring.