- LIGHTWEIGHT HELMET - The bike helmet designed for mountain cycling, kept the weight to an absolute minimum without sacrificing safety. 203g/piece.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The thick EPS foam liner underneath a hard plastic shell, which absorbs the shock of a collision, to avoid jerking your neck.
- BRILLIANT COLOR & SAFE RIDING - The brightly coloured helmet is visible to oncoming traffic when you are road cycling. Comes with sun visor for sunny day riding.
- COMFORTABLE FITS - 25 air vents keep your head cool & internal sweatband helps control perspiration.
- CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE ORDERING: Adjustable strap & dial for head (57-62cm). Ideal for the round shaped head.
FREE SHIPPING to all 48 Contiguous States Is Active For Orders Over $99
Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days (Example: you place your order on Wednesday, and it ships Thursday or Friday. If you place your order on Friday, it will typically ship the following Monday or Tuesday). Most orders will arrive between 2 to 8 business days after they ship, depending on the warehouse from which the bike ships.
Once the item ships, we will send the tracking information to the email you provided during checkout.
Do you live in Alaska or Hawaii? No worries, though we cannot offer Free Shipping, we charge no more than what the carriers charge us.
Please email us with the item(s) you would like to purchase and your full address, and we will confirm the cost and reply with the shipping quotation.
BE SURE TO INSPECT FOR TRANSPORTATION DAMAGE BEFORE SIGNING
We use UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground Service to ship your order most of the time. Certain bulky items ship via Freight Trucks.
We include insurance on your shipment against transportation damage. However, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when it arrives. If you notice any damage, you must make a note of it when signing for the delivery. If you do not note the transportation-related damage on the delivery receipt, it will not be covered. There are no exceptions to this.
If your item(s) arrive damaged, be sure to mark 'damage' and the specifics of the damage on the freight slip. If you did notate the specific damage on the freight slip before you signed it, then please send photos of the said damage to email@example.com, along with a copy of the signed delivery receipt.
Once you place your order, you will receive a notification and confirmation email with your order details. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and warehouse manager to ensure your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason, your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will reach out to you via email.
Please note: NO RETURNS ON ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
Electric Zip is an authorized distributor for top brands in the Electric Vehicles industry. We are a liaison between you and the various manufacturers. If the return is not approved by the manufacturer we are unable to override this. Similarly, decisions regarding warranty issues are also determined by the manufacturer. If you order with us you agree to understand and abide by this.
Returns are subject to suppliers' return policy (7 - 30 days or, No Returns, depending on the policy of the respective manufacturer). All returns must obtain an authorization code by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (No code will be given through a phone call)
NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST COME WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX, UNDAMAGED.
Once the manufacturer receives the return, they will inspect it and, if all of the conditions are met, a refund will be processed.
To be eligible for a return, please refer to the following return policy
- Returns can only be made within the return period of the manufacturers (we are a distributor of multiple brands, and we follow the policies of the respective manufacturer. If you purchase from us you agree to follow the respective manufacturers' policy, which in some cases may override this list)
- All products must be in a resalable condition.
- The product must be free from damages or defects.
- The product must not have been installed.
- If the product is returned in a non-salable condition, no refund will be given.
- Return is only applicable when there is a manufacturer defect that is beyond repair
- You must return the product in its original packaging.
- You must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number issued by us when setting up your return, and the return address will be provided at the time of issuing the RMA
- If the unit was purchased under a free shipping promotion, we will deduct our original shipping cost from the refund amount. The customer will bear the 25% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to warranty covered issues, or the wrong item received, but rather for a personal and discretional decision from the buyer.
- If a freight item is returned due to not accepting delivery appointments or refusing to schedule an appointment with the shipping carrier in a timely manner, returned freight items are subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- If the product is returned to the incorrect location, the restocking fee will vary.
- All sales are final on products marked "Non-Returnable."
- Specially ordered items and custom products are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once production has started.
- Parcel or freight items that are selectively returned by refusal at the time of delivery are subject to a 35% restocking fee + $100 Return Shipping Fee. And All shipping charges are always non-refundable, including the Free Shipping.
- ALL ACCESSORIES ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Cancellations can only be made within 2 hours, starting from the time of the order.
Any order that gets canceled after 2 hours is subject to a 20% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees + 25% restocking fee.
The warranty related to your product will be the policy of the respective manufacturer. We make an effort to display the individual policies. However, these are subject to change and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm the policy detail. We can sometimes facilitate the communication between you and the manufacturer, however we are not responsible if the manufacturer is slow to respond and/or denies your claim. If you order with us, you agree to understand and abide by this.
Note: We do not handle warranty requests by phone. Please email the issue along with photos to illustrate it to our email at email@example.com
Nakto Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.nakto.com/pages/warranty
Emojo Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.emojobike.com/pages/emojo-bikes-warranty
Ecotric Return & Warranty Details: Check the individual Manual which we list on each Ecotric product page
X-Treme Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://x-tremescooters.com/customer-service/warranty
eProdigy Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.eprodigybikes.com/service/
GreenBike Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.greenbikeelectric.com/service/
QuietKat Return & Warranty Contact Page: https://kb.quietkat.com/en/support/contact-quietkat-support
American Electric Contact Page: https://www.american-electric.co/pages/contact-us
Bakcou Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://bakcou.com/pages/warranty
Rambo Electric Bikes Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.rambobikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Rambo-Warranty.pdf
Civi Bikes FAQ Page including Warranty Comment: https://www.revibikes.com/pages/faq
Elby Return & Warranty Detail in Owner's Manual: https://elbymobility.com/user-guides-and-owners-manual
Chargiot FAQ Page including Warranty Comment: https://chargiot.com/#/faq
USA Minimotors Warranty Detail Page: https://www.usaminimotors.com/warranty/
Mototec USA Warranty Contact Page: http://support.bigtoysusa.com/
Joyor Return & Warranty Detail Page: https://www.joyorscooters.com/warranty-policy/