SunGoldPower 2000W DC 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger
- This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
This inverter requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
- AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
- Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
- Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low. and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
If you are looking for a high pure sine-wave inverter and high capacity charger, SunGoldPower low frequency inverter is your best choice. it is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and transfer switch into one complete system, This 12V dc to 120v ac inverter boasts a 300% surge capacity for 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer. the inverter charger is found on practically every RV, trailer, motorhome, truck camper and is a good solution for backup or off grid power solutions. This inverter requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
The LCD can display : Battery voltage • AC input voltage • AC output voltage • Frequency monitoring • Load percentage monitoring, an extra remote control connected to the RJ11 port at the DC side of the inverter can also control the operation of the inverter
The AC/battery priority switch is SW5. In AC priority mode, when utility AC power cuts off, the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to the inverter output. Once the AC utility is restored, the relay is energized and the load is automatically transferred to AC utility. For solar systems, it is better to choose battery priority mode.
Inverter chargers typically have a inbuilt transfer switch that will sense when you plugged into an AC source such as shore power or a generator. When AC is recognized by the inverter charger, the unit will work as a pass through, power your devices from the AC source and also charge the batteries if desired. When the inverter charger detects a loss of AC, the unit will switch over to DC mode and the batteries will charge the devices.
This inverter is inbuilt solid cooper transformers and is Marine, Military and Industrial Grade, it can take on many heavy tasks such as running 110 volt compressors, air conditioners, large televisions, refrigerator, freezer, microwaves, computers, servers and many more items. In general, the inverter power is 1.2 times bigger than the load power. For example, If you want to power the 1000w refrigerator, you need 1200w pure sine wave inverter at least.
The inverter charger can work with various batteries, like Gel USA, AGM, Lithium, LiFePO4, LFP batteries. If you want to disable the charging function, choosing “0” in the battery type selector.The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% by the charge current control knob.
The AC/Battery priority and auto generator start functionality make it suitable to work in either home backup power or renewable energy or mobile applications such as work van, RV trailer, cargo van, conversion van，motorhome and ice cream van.
During the emergency situations or natural disasters, the inverter can become a true UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) with its seamless transition transfer switch (batteries required). For example, the inverter can run a sump pump to save the house from flooding or power to run a heater to keep plumbing pipes from freezing.
- 2000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- GFCI Socket, Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 9 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 70+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- Continuous Output Power: 2000W
- Surge Rating: 6000W (20 Seconds)
- AC Output: 120VAC
- AC Input: 120VAC
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 28W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 13W
- Charger Rate: 70+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:15.7V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
- 2000W 12V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 41.9LB
- Unit Size: 22 x 9.1 x 7.5 inch
- Shipping Weight: 50.3 LB
- Shipping Size: 26.8 x 13.4 x 13 inch
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the standby/idle current draw of the inverter on 12V?
- The standby current is 2A for this product, thanks.
What gauge wire should be used for the chassis ground?
- It requires AWG1/0 wire, thanks.
In battery priority, when the battery is depleted, it will switch to AC/charger mode? When the battery is recharged, it will switch back to the battery/inverter?
- It's same as you described.
Order a SunGoldPower 2000W DC 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger today from SolarParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our SunGoldPower Pure Sine Wave Inverters. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!